usable in any place a human can be used

20100308

settling in

[caption id="attachment_787" align="alignright" width="209" caption="No, no, not you Hugh Laurie"]House surrounded by prescription bottles[/caption]

Here is a rare post, something not bitching and not about technology. Let's say that this is a meta-post, a kind of explanation for why my posting has slowed down the last week and some personal news. First to address the slow down. Last week I had the luxury of experiencing business travel for a whole week!. Now to the grizzled road warriors out there who do this all the time I will come off as a whiny little boy, but I didn't have the time (nor the internet connection thank you very much Merrillville Courtyard) to do much blogging with the 10 hours of meetings daily. Don't worry though I have some good thoughts ruminating from the experience.


Secondly I have just moved into my *fanfare goes here* new house with my lovely girlfriend Heather. Having these two events juxtaposed was a bit stressful and difficult, but we pulled through. Trying to merge all of our stuff together and get everything in order is a bit trickier than just git merge matt heather. Its very much worth it though as we now have a lovely little home to call our own and my dog has a backyard to play in instead of tearing up my apartment.


This is going to be a short one today, I've been keeping busy working my 9 to 5, my side projects, traveling and blogging and releasing point-releases of Prosper. Tomorrow I will post my 100th POST!!!. I hope to make it a good one, it will be full of numbers and analytics, lessons learned, people met, and the story of how my inability to shut up has turned into a somewhat successful blog. I hope you will all enjoy it, but you'll have to wait for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new casa! Hope everything else is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete