usable in any place a human can be used

20100308

settling in

[caption id="attachment_787" align="alignright" width="209" caption="No, no, not you Hugh Laurie"]House surrounded by prescription bottles[/caption]

Here is a rare post, something not bitching and not about technology. Let's say that this is a meta-post, a kind of explanation for why my posting has slowed down the last week and some personal news. First to address the slow down. Last week I had the luxury of experiencing business travel for a whole week!. Now to the grizzled road warriors out there who do this all the time I will come off as a whiny little boy, but I didn't have the time (nor the internet connection thank you very much Merrillville Courtyard) to do much blogging with the 10 hours of meetings daily. Don't worry though I have some good thoughts ruminating from the experience.


Secondly I have just moved into my *fanfare goes here* new house with my lovely girlfriend Heather. Having these two events juxtaposed was a bit stressful and difficult, but we pulled through. Trying to merge all of our stuff together and get everything in order is a bit trickier than just git merge matt heather. Its very much worth it though as we now have a lovely little home to call our own and my dog has a backyard to play in instead of tearing up my apartment.


This is going to be a short one today, I've been keeping busy working my 9 to 5, my side projects, traveling and blogging and releasing point-releases of Prosper. Tomorrow I will post my 100th POST!!!. I hope to make it a good one, it will be full of numbers and analytics, lessons learned, people met, and the story of how my inability to shut up has turned into a somewhat successful blog. I hope you will all enjoy it, but you'll have to wait for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new casa! Hope everything else is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.

    nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly
    a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

    ReplyDelete